Looking for Sales Director for North Asia
Responsibility & Key Result Areas -
- Individual contributor responsible for managing multiple countries in North Asia – Korea, Taiwan, China, Japan etc
- Has a sales order booking target and is responsible for achieving them from the end customers in his/her region either directly or through identified channel partners
- Proven experience in selling telecom solutions to Tier 1 telecom operators in North Asia
- Pipeline generation from defined territory
- Responsible for identification and management of partners or business associates
- Proven ability to develop new business through new market development and achieve sales targets.
- Manage key aspects of the sales cycle for direct as well as partner led accounts.
- Account mapping and establishing the company equity and visibility in select accounts in North Asia
- Develop & execute plans for development of identified strategic accounts
- Own and drive relationships with key stakeholders in end customers
- Communication Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Time management & prioritization
- Coordination Skills
- Cooperation and teamwork skills
- Interpersonal / human relations skills
- Fluent in one or more of the following dialects - Mandarin / Cantonese
- 8 – 12 years of work experience
- OSS/ BSS experience.
- Excellent English verbal and written communications and presentation skills.
- Competence with Microsoft Office products.
Location - KL or Singapore (preferred)
Please send your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org