Sales Development Manager – Leading FMCG Co.
Work Location : Mumbai
CTC : 6 Lkhs to 8 Lkhs
Work Experience : 5 to 8 years
Job Profile :
Responsible for execution and delivery of projects related to sales distribution across pan India
This would include:
- Process Quality
- Loyalty programs
- R&R Initiatives
- Business analytics / competition tracking
- Business communication
- Deliver timely, accurate and actionable business information to all Management and field
- Sales automation and online tracking system, Stockist secondary tracking systems , Secondary sales system - and SAP linkage tracking system, Online DVL tracking system management
- Conceptulisation and implementation of retailer / stockiest or any other loyalty program
- Track, analyze and report sales results
- Single point of contact for reporting weekly/monthly on Budget vs actual
- Outline Functional policies/procedures
- Analyse and identify new business opportunities.
- Execute strategy for achieving annual sales by territory, distribution channel and Modern Trade , including issuing performance reports and organizing and co-ordinating contests.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Sales representatives to develop and implement strategies. Collaborate to develop and implement sales programs and priorities
- Formalize reporting process : field analysis, product needs and customer feedback
- Assist in creation of ongoing communication vehicles including newsletters, feedback surveys and recognition programs.
- Assist in conducting monthly/ annual sales meetings.
Candidate should be Two Years Full time MBA from Tier II institutes from FMCG/Pharma/Telecom.
For Further Details Contact :
Email : email@example.com