POSITION - Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager
LOCATION - Gurgaon
INDUSTRY - BFSI or State Government
REPORTING - Director Sales – OFM
- Responsibilities consist of generating revenue for OFM (Oracle Fusion Middleware) by targeting BFSI or State Government Industry.
- Candidates should be able to position the Oracle platform to business and technical buys interested in developing and implementing solutions requiring enterprise planning, query, reporting, event management, analysis with the Oracle platform.
- This is a direct sales position, with regional responsibility that provides great opportunities and challenges.
Job Profile & Responsibilities:
- Solution based selling of Enterprise Planning products.
- Ability to sell in a strategic IT environment and a solution oriented program environment.
- Understand business solutions, which offer an end-to-end platform for customer needs.
- Implement sales/marketing tactics and programs in order to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives.
- Develop and implement a territory marketing plan, including territory management.
- Manage prospect and customer accounts to achieve expedient purchase decisions; assist customers with problem resolutions.
- Ability to articulate the Oracle value proposition affectively to all levels of buyers.
- Provide close attention to customers’ needs and expectation, will align all Oracle product to the best solutions.
- Will be responsible for managing the key accounts in General Business Industry in North or West Region
- Responsibility will include client relationship Management, Business Developments and technical presentations along with pre sales team.
- Continuous interaction with customer’s senior and middle management for various technical and commercial decisions.
- Direct enterprise software sales experience, including sales to IT and end-user decision makers.
- Well-developed professional sales skills.
- Clear understanding and successful application of solution selling techniques
- Experience selling in a territory management model.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction.
WORK EXPERIENCE & OTHER ABILITES REQUIRED:
- Ideally an Engineer preferably with an MBA with more than 8 yrs of experience in the sales of high value solutions.
- CRM, ERP or Middleware solution selling experience
- Awareness of latest technologies in the enterprise solution space.
- Excellent presentation skills, confident and articulate.
- Good personal communication & interpersonal skills, team player.
- Superior Analytical skills and strong commercial acumen are important prerequisites.
- People skills to support the sales force with strong presentation skills and customer interaction.
- Ability to handle the pressure and expectations of quarterly revenue targets
- Ability to build and manage relationships with middle and senior management staff in client organizations
- Proven track record of managing large accounts and closing large enterprise deals
Kindly send your resumes to Ankur.firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Resourcing Team
Oracle India Pvt Ltd