Scope / Objective
The position of Director, Sales and Business Development reports into the Executive Director / Vice President (APAC) and provides a unique opportunity to contribute to the overall growth of the company. This position requires enthusiasm for understanding client business issues, identifying relevant solutions, providing unmatched client service, dedication to company goals, and demonstrating a passion for quality.
- Responsible to attain APAC revenue of USD 0.75 MM
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and partner in achieving the company’s sales goals
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting and tracking
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Manage the use of budgets
- Row and manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Define and oversee incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Hire and develop sales staff
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
Education / Experience/ Skills Requirement
The candidate should be a solution-oriented individual who flourishes in a challenging and fast paced environment with clients who require actionable, direct, and comprehensive answers to complex questions.
Prospective candidates will have a College Degree (MBA or MMR preferred); have relevant business experience, and demonstrate the following:
- A strong, and clearly demonstrated interest in strategy consulting driven by market research
- At least five years’ experience in client engagement/sales positions with a proven track record
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and ability to manage responsibilities with minimum direction
- Marketing and / or Marketing Research experience is desirable
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Powerpoint and Outlook) is required.
- Experience with sales automation tools like salesforce.com is beneficial.
Please mail your profile to email@example.com