We are actively looking for Rural Sales & Distribution Head. We are a leading player in Solar Lighting system and looking to expand our distribution network in Rural markets.
- 15 yrs. experience in solar industry, growing profitably at an average rate of over 40% year on year.
- Led by Alumnus of SRCC, St. Stephen’s College, MDI Gurgaon well seasoned in solar industry.
- India’s Largest Solar Lights Manufacturer
- Strategic alliances with TERI Light a Billion Lives, SEWA Lantern programme, Barefoot College Tilonia etc.
- Tie up with NABARD for financing of solar systems through Grameen Banks in Rural areas.
- MoU with IFC to develop a sustainable village level entrepreneurship model for selling solar systems.
Job Description of Rural Sales & distribution Head:
- Develop and Ramp Up rural Sales & Distribution network of profitable solar Village level entrepreneurs selling solar systems.
- Infuse new ideas & strengthen existing rural retail network selling solar systems in UP, Haryana, Bihar, MP, J&K.
- Design & implement Promotions at company and VLE level.
- Create and establish robust servicing network for products.
- Work with Financial Institutions to offer a seamless process to end users taking loans.
Prior experience of 7 – 10 years in sales & distribution of products in rural areas.
MBA from a good Management institute (like IRMA, XIM Bhubaneswar, etc.)
He would be given independence in running the show. It will be a separate company (M/s Solid Solar Pvt. Ltd.) so as to allow experiments and agility. Person would be responsible for entire sales and marketing setup and running. He will be reporting to the CEO directly.
Location – New Delhi
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org with their current CTC.