Discipline - Sales
Subsector - Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading global name in the medical devices and diagnostics segment, having a vast portfolio across hospital , critical care, endoscopy, orthopedic, anesthesia etc. Headquartered in Europe, they have 4 offices across all metros in India and are aggressively expanding in the domain. Being the paymasters in the industry, our client is knows for the culture and employee benefits that it provides.
Job Description - Reporting to the National Sales Manager and the BU head, your job responsibility entails:
- Building and motivating channel network for maximizing sales and profitability in the region.
- Creating and implementing business development plans & strategy in line with National and Global Strategy.
- Implementing inventory control measures to achieve reduction in inventory management cost by proper forecast of regional sales.
- Creating Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly sales plan for the region in line with Regional & National sales plan.
- New business development and managing existing key accounts.
The Successful Candidate - You have completed a full time MBA from a top tier B school, with 8-12 years of sales work experience in medical devices and diagnostic segment. You are enthusiastic, a self starter, a team player with in depth business knowledge in the domain. You have a meritorious record of consistent performance with stability in your career path.
What's on Offer - Market leading remuneration with attractive incentive plans.
To Apply - Click here to apply