Our clients who are a large, leading, professionally managed US $200 million - international fmcg,OTC, healthcare products manufacturing & trading organisation - leaders in their field. They are headquartered in Australia / Thailand, are global leaders and operate in more than 20 countries globally and have over 3500 employees. The position is based in Myanmar (Burma), leads a large team of over 70 professionals, handles a turnover exceeds Rs.50 crores & reports to Country Business Manager.
One & final interviews are scheduled in India between 5th & 15th May.
Our clients were the first global company to start operations in Myanmar and currently are also ISO certified. Myanmar is a free-economy country haveing a large Indian population.
- Top Line and Bottom Line.
- Primary and secondary sales.
- Establish coverage, Distribution and Display objectives in line with Business Plan
- Ensure width and depth of distribution to achieve and maintain distribution targets.
- Establish primary and secondary targets town/Channel/ Market wise.
- Establish distributor numbers required in each territory and also the infra requirement
- Conduct review meeting for all team once in a quarter to review
- Their total territory performance and guide them on improvement areas.
- Implement the agreed training calendar in your region
- Ensure that you maintain the budgeted manpower in your territory across the year
- Fill-up all the vacancies in your territory on time with the help of HR Dept.
- Budgetary -Planning &Control.
- Build strong partnership with retailers /wholesalers/key A/C & Sub- Distributors and work with them to improve their business
Candidate Profile: The ideal profile of candidates is MBAs (2002-2006 batches) with 6-10 Years relevant experience in sales management in fmcg, OTC, healthcare organisations. Must have independently led large salesforce teams and handled at least a branch/region.
The currrent positions are based mainly in Myanmar
but candidates should be ideally locationally mobile. For married persons, family visas will be available.
Our clients offer excellent salary (and $ savings potential) / perks (including furnished house+car+annual leave travel passage) and career growth opportunities.
Interested professionals may mail their latest cV in Word.doc immediately to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating in subject: REF: RSM-M
IMPACT HR Services Pvt. Ltd.