Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Marketing Managers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the largest and fastest growing food & beverage business in the country. Apart from their strong global presence, they have a strong footprint in India for over 15 years. They believe in diversity and inclusion. With the empowerment they give their employees, it is a great entrepreneurial platform to work in.
Job Description - Reporting into- National Sales Manager; your core responsibilities will entail Coordinating with the Marketing Managers on Brands, demand generation and activation plans
- Coordinating with the Commercial and Business Controller on all commercial Issues
- Delivering business objectives within the allocated costs and budgets
- Developing and executing Zonal level strategies and micro marketing plans for the delivery of aggressive Market Share Gains
- Carrying out capability assessment and identifying gaps
- Organizing capability in the region and implementing strong people processes. Implementing sales, commercial and HR processes in the region to achieve higher employee engagement and productivity
- Driving synergies between the various verticals, Customer Acquisition and deliver growth multipliers
- Delivering sales profit growth for a region , by leading a sales team of , Area Sales Executives and influencing relevant elements of P&L
- Nurturing relationships among key customers across functions (supply, Finance, consumer Marketing & customer marketing)
The Successful Candidate - You are an MBA from a top tier business school (preferably IIMs/FMS/MDI/XLRI/JBIMS/SPJ), with at least 8-10 years of strong professional experience in sales and distribution in FMCG (Food) industry.You have significant commercial experience and in depth knowledge of the FMCG industry in India.You should be resourceful and be able to multi task, with excellent people skills.You should be a team player with familiarity to Mumbai markets. You will have a keen knowledge on strategic marketing and an entrepreneurial insight to drive market expansion.
What's on Offer - Exceptionally attractive salary and a great platform for International exposure.
To Apply - Click here to apply