Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Private Banking
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is an Indian financial services company that is among the leaders in the country in terms of assets and market capitalization. It provides expertise ranging from treasury to wholesale and retail banking services.
Job Description - Reporting into the Head of Wealth Management, your responsibilities will include:
- Selling the bank's investment services to HNI's and UHNI's through networking and face-to-face meetings.
- Generating your own leads and managing the entire sales process till closure.
- Building trust and credibility with clients involving personalized investment advice and PMS.
- Assisting the Relationship Management team with preparing long term wealth management projections.
- Interacting with 3rd party service providers.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will have an MBA from a top tier business school / Bachelors from a top tier US/UK university.
- You will have 7-10 years of relevant experience and a strong network of HNI clients in India along with a thorough understanding of the Indian market.
- You will have managed assets of over 200 cr. INR.
- You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer - This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a well established brand name with over 20 years of successful functioning in the Indian market. Apart from a very attractive package and bonus, a great work life balance is on offer for deserving candidates.
To Apply - Click here to apply