This is surya from planman consulting. There is an opening for Relationship Manager position for wealth products.
Salary: AS per the industry standards
- Develop and maintain relationship with high networth clients.
- Conduct comprehensive review of client portfolios, including meeting with clients based on objectives and risk profile, identify opportunities, and prepare customized asset allocation suggestions.
- Understanding of wide range of investment vehicles, including equities,structured products.
- Prepare and conduct presentations to clients.
- Successfully explain and promote complex financial products to customers.
- Account Management, including answering client inquiries, examining portfolio, making recommendations and acting as primary contact for numerous individuals.
- Maintained client database, and maximize referrals and sales opportunities.
- Financial Planning to the customers using various financial tools in the Online Wealth Management System.
- Purchasing, repurchasing, SIP, STP, determining NAVs, risk profiling,appointments, re balancing the portfolios, saving account balance, fixed deposit with rate of interest, dividend history, statement of accounts portfolio of assets, etc., can be done in the Online Wealth Management System.
- Maintaining CTF (Common Transaction Form) record which is in the high risk category according to the RBI guidelines, which contains the complete information of the investor in the manual form.
- Reports utility for Statement of Accounts, getting RM CASA deepening customers, verifying Short TB, long TB, transactions newly opened accounts for better follow-up of NTB customers to fetch the new business Query Management System for all queries regarding the CTF updating, WMS queries, tagging the customers.
- Opening CASA accounts under BCA channel, deepening in the tagged accounts.
- Using i-bahar for opening the new accounts, knowing the discrepancies,issue to the customer, HR relations.
Interested candidates please contact:044-30276771
Mail Id: email@example.com