Relationship Manager – Project Finance: Infrastructure Finance
Business Vertical: Corporate Finance Division
Department: Project Finance
Designation: Senior Manager / AVP
Line of Business: Infrastructure Finance
Proposed Immediate Superior: Regional Sales Manager- Project Finance
Grade: M4 / M5
Key Objective of the Job:
Sourcing, market presence..
- Relationship Management- Effective client relationship management to originate business & service client on required funding needs. Specifically, determine clients' needs and devise financial solutions to meet their financial requirements.
- Target Orientation - Exploring avenues for new income generation from new as well as existing clients. Achieving individual targets and growing account profitability, while maintaining a high service standard and compliance.
- Product structuring - Adding value to the client and staying ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals that suit the customer within acceptable risk levels.
- Team Management – To work in close co-ordination with departments in related areas for smooth work flow, maintaining delivery schedules and drive business profitability & growth.
- Number of new accounts added
- Building the book for the location / area of control
- Build and maintain customers for various funding requirements
- Maintaining the Net Interest Margin (NIM)
- Fee Income
- Maximizing share of wallet of the customer
- Maintaining healthy portfolio – Zero delinquency
Specialized job competencies:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment.
- Strong sales and relationship management skills with experience in corporate relationship management.
- Must be a team player
- Good credit knowledge for deal structuring
- Good knowledge of general banking/ RBI regulations, KYC/AML norms
- Financial project evaluation, credit and analytical skills are a must
- Knowledge of various products including Trade Finance, Cash Management, Treasury and General Banking Product and Operations would be an added advantage.
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- MBA/CA with 5 to 7 yrs of Experience
- An engineering degree would be an added advantage
- Experience in Project Finance / Infrastructure Finance
Other desired attributes:
- Building Long-term Relations
- Analyze and improve work processes and policies.
- Turn around time to be maintained.
Number of Positions: 2
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Asst. Vice-President | Human Resource
Tata Capital Limited
4th Floor | DGP House | Old Prabhadevi Road| Mumbai 400 101 | India