A leading Big4 Consulting firm is looking for Senior Consultant Risk Management regulatory.
- 4 -9 years risk management experience in compliance, legal, audit or finance areas for Financial Services (Bank, Insurer, Broker/Dealer), Regulatory or Professional Services / Big 4 / Risk Advisory firms with significant exposure to managing regulations and compliance risks and handling regulatory reporting
- MBA, PhD, CA from Tier 1 Schools preffered
- Strong understanding of risk regulatory framework of one or more of the major economies across globe, preferably in the US or European Union
- Strong understanding of the regulatory mechanism followed and recent regulations provided by two or more major regulators and industry bodies like the US Fed, SEC, FDIC, OCC, BIS, EBA, ESMA, FATF, FSA, IOSCO, ISDA
- Exposure to a minimum of two end-to-end regulatory compliance implementation project lifecycles covering major regulations and areas like AML & Financial Crime, Basel, Dodd-Frank, EMIR & OTC Derivatives, FATCA, MiFID, Market Abuse, Solvency II
- Hands on experience in third party solutions for supporting regulatory compliance initiatives at large financial services companies in the US or Europe
- Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment including offshore model.
- Capacity to work with limited supervision and have latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Excellent analytical skills required
- Certifications like Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Professional Risk Manager (PRM) are preferred but not essential
Please share your profiles on email@example.com