Lead Manager Analytics – Risk / Marketing Analytics
MNC Bank @ Kolkata
Purpose of Department
- Analytics CoE provides support to various business groups and the job involves data analysis, model and strategy development and implementation, reporting and data management. It forms the information basis for strategic planning by the senior management for businesses and enables effective decision making to satisfy business needs and requirements along with addressing unforeseen challenges.
- There are primarily four job families in ACoE: Decision Sciences, Information Management, Analytic Consulting and MI Reporting. This role within the Decision Sciences job family supports various analytical projects for the Risk Analytics function. This role will be in a team that is expected to develop statistical and judgment based decision rules to enhance the business decision making and support various business functions. This would be achieved via various models, for e.g. : scorecard using regression analysis; decision trees using CART, CHAID etc; other multivariate modeling techniques; forecasting models; but not restricted only to these. The incumbent would be required to support various group entities and business geographies, as required.
- This role requires the incumbent to plan and execute the assigned projects/ analysis as per the agreed timelines and with accuracy and quality. This position involves people management responsibility for a few FTEs.
- Lead a small team of individuals to provide support for analytical projects and/ or statistical analysis.
- Ensure completeness of analysis as required and document results and formally present findings to management.
- Diagnose and resolve moderate to complex issues and improve the efficiency of processes.
- End to end project management & hands on delivery when required.
- Providing data driven decisioning solution to business problems.
- Manage delivery within agreed timelines and as per agreed quality standards.
- Sets up QA/QC framework and ensures adherence and constant improvement.
- Manages a single team and prioritizes resources and processes within team to support business.
- Develop a highly motivated team with clear goals and ownership with a continuous improvement culture.
- Uphold the highest level of integrity and act as a role model for all values and business principles.
- Demonstrate a commitment to excel and perform to the highest standards.
- At least 5+ years proven analytics experience in financial services domain and currently working in a Managerial role in a reputed MNC handling Marketing Analytics / Decision Sciences / Risk Analytics Analytics.
- Experience in Interest Rate Modeling & Marketing Modeling, risk strategy and portfolio risk management is a must.
- Hands on experience in SAS tool & Excel is a must.
- Experience in client management in an offshoring environment preferred.
- Understanding of statistical and modelling techniques preferred.
- Master’s degree in mathematics/ statistics/ economics or equivalent experience
- Able to convert business needs into analytical needs.
- Should be a good team player
- Good organizational, analytical, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com or can reach me @ 040-40101210/11.