Position - Senior Analyst (Risk/Marketing Analytics) – Card Analytics
Location - Bangalore/Mumbai
Relevant Experience - 2-4 Yrs of relevant experience
Education - Masters degree in Statistics, Econometrics, Operations Research, or other Quantitative discipline from PREMIER INDIAN & GLOBAL INSTITUTES.
Key Responsibilities: (Day to day requirement)
- The purpose of the role is to provide statistical and quantitative tools and solutions of the highest quality to solve significant business issues across credit cards.
- To develop models using a consistent, statistically sound process and of the highest quality.
- To present analysis and ideas to peers and seniors to gain implementation buy in for proposals
- Provides timely and accurate execution/delivery of multiple business projects.
Skills and Experience
Established competency in one or more of following:
- Financial Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Statistical Modeling
- Extensive business knowledge and area expertise.
- Possess and apply sound analytical decision-making disciplines.
- Good project management skills and leadership potential.
- People orientation.
- Knowledge and experience in retail banking, consumer lending or credit cards in the analytics discipline across marketing and/or risk management.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Consultant | Asterion Consulting Private Limited