Risk Management Analytics (0-4 years of experience)
This position is for leading MNC in Delhi NCR area.
- Developing and enhancing statistical predictive models by utilizing the best-in-class modeling techniques with available data.
- Track and monitor the performance of credit risk models.
- Partnering with other teams to develop system capabilities, models and designing data elements.
- Masters degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or related fields is strongly desired.
- Strong analytical, relationship and project management skills for driving large global initiatives.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Ability to influence others, be creative and manage multiple concurrent projects in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience in SAS, SQL or programming is required.
- Statistical analysis/econometric experience in the financial services industry will be a plus.
Please mail your cv at email@example.com