Analyst - Risk Management – 0 – 2 years of Work experience
This is a Finance based role with FinStream.
FinStream, is a risk management consulting firm providing advisory on ALM, Market, Credit and Operational risk to financial institutions. It also works with companies, stock exchanges and brokers for various research projects.
The company is hiring for Analyst positions who will work on some of the aforementioned projects.
The Job would involve -
- building financial products and providing consulting services to top financial institutions on Market risk, Portfolio Optimization and Strategy.
- high end consulting to financial institutions
- developing and implementing quantitative trading strategies
- eventually training and building a team
The job will require the candidate to work on data analytics related projects.
- Besides risk management consultancy FinStream is also into training and development. Every employee at FinStream will also require to develop content and deliver training specific to their expertise.
- We are looking for ambitious people interested in these areas as a long term career plan. It will be a Mumbai based role but may require travelling to client locations.
Skill sets desired in aspiring candidates include -
- Looking for bright Engineers/ MSC (Stats/ Math/ Operations Research) from institutes like IITs, ISI, RECs, leading State run Colleges, etc. with excellent Quantitative, statistical skills and a keen interest in building a career in financial markets.
- A quantitative bent of mind and an ability to implement models using programs is necessary. Knowledge of databases and programming languages like C, C++, C#, etc is desired.
- Experience working with MATLAB/SAS/SPSS/ R will be an added advantage
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
FinStream Financial Advisors Private Ltd.