Manager : Risk Management Advisory
Location : Bangalore
Client : A BIG 4
Qualification : CA or MBA with 6+ years post qualification exp.
- The incumbent will plan, lead and perform client engagements related to Internal Audit, Process risks, Process compliance and reviews, SOX Compliance, Standard Operating Procedures manuals & Enterprise Risk Management in accordance with the client's audit plan, risk management strategy and the Company's internal audit methodologies.
- Good leadership abilities, inter-personal skills, marketing skills and good acumen of client business are essential.
Your client responsibilities:
- Client Management – Perform a lead role in execution of client service.
- Work closely with the US Counterparts for Risk engagements.
- Lead and coordinate the planning and management of assignments, with guidance from the partner.
- Manage engagement economics and operational efficiency.
- Manage risk and independence issues on client engagements.
- Networking and Marketing – Generate additional work from existing clients and support in selling new client proposals for other RAS service offerings and Cross selling (inter Service line).
- Start building networks across the firm – locally and internationally
- Development and roll out of new solutions - management of solution development budget, complete solution/methodology toolkit including market collateral, engagement letter, Quality & Risk Management, training module and training roll-out.
- Start contributing to knowledge management and thought leadership initiatives.
Your people responsibilities - as a Manager, you will :
- Be a role model, mentor and coach committed to group training and development.
- Focus on people engagement and retention initiatives across levels.
- Work with HR on recruitment initiatives - contribute in resource planning.
To apply, the candidate must :
- Have obtained either of the following qualifications - Chartered Accountant / Certified Internal Auditor / Masters in Business Administration
- Have 6 to 8 years of post–qualification experience in Risk Advisory and allied areas.
Please end your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
C 426 Sheikh Sarai Phase I 1st Floor. New Delhi - 110017. Phone : +91 9999248527