We are looking Manager - Risk Analytics for a leading BPO Company with based at Mumbai.
- Carry out intensive risk related analysis using statistical tools and time-series/predictive modeling concepts to help determine segment/channel/population/product specific optimal policies and treatments for loss mitigation and portfolio growth initiatives.
- Monitor performance trends through the review of monthly and quarterly portfolio/program and operational MIS and present key findings to the U.S. team on a monthly basis.
- Understand and challenge the various process group strategies.
- Create performance benchmarks for the new policy changes and track the actual performance against it.
- Support the Decision Managment Team with various inputs in creating the Profit and Loss Proforma.
- Qualifications : A Graduate/ post-graduate degree in Statistics, Economics, Agricultural Economics, Engineering, Finance, Physics, MBA or a related field plus minimum 3 year in an analytical role, preferably in the financial services industry
- Must have highly developed analytical abilities, able to analyze situations, challenge assumptions, develop analytical methodologies, present/defend conclusions and recommend action plans
- Knowledge of credit and risk management mandatory. Analytics experience in retail banking products like home loan is preferred. candidates with experience of credit risk analysis in personal loans,credit cards can be looked at.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have intellectual curiosity and a willingness to delve in to a problem and understand the root cause
- SAS and SQL experience – at least one is required, both is preferred
- Software Skills: SAS, Knowledge Studio or E-Miner, SQL, Access, Excel Macros
- Experience in manipulating and analyzing large datasets.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, leadership, communication, and critical thinking skills.
- Must have strong SAS, SQL and Excel knowledge and ability to manipulate large datasets
- Consumer Retail Asset business knowledge"
Shift: 1-10 pm
Salary - upto 13 lpa
Exp - Min 3-7 years
Candidates with domestic analytics experience in Financial domain also ok
If the above profile suits you, please forward your updated resume alongwith the below mentioned details at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.Current Location :
2.Total Exp :
3.Ed Qualification :
4.Exp in risk analytics(Pls specify) :
5.Products /domain of risk analysis:
6.Ready to relocate to Mumbai :
7.Current Company :
8.Current Desgn (Yrs in this Desgn) :
9.Current CTC :
10.Expected CTC :
12.Notice Period :