Position - Senior Analyst / Principal Analyst with a Top Global Bank in Bangalore
Location - Bangalore
Experience - 2-6 yrs of relevant experience
Client - Top Global Bank in Bangalore
Education Qualification & Work Experience:
- M.Tech or MBA or PhD/Post Doc from a reputed institution in India or Abroad in any advanced statistical modeling oriented discipline including but not limited to Statistics, Marketing Science, Econometrics
- Support tactical and strategic Risk Analytics projects for Company’s Partnership Cards Group in the US.
- Provide analytical support in the development and implementation of effective Fraud detection and prevention strategies that help mitigate fraud losses while ensuring an appropriate balance between risk and reward.
- Proactively identify fraud detection issues at the strategy and portfolio level and provide analytical/modeling solutions.
- Leverage transaction-level and application data to build risk mitigation strategies.
- Evaluate new tools and products that enhance risk detection & prevention.
Revert with: Current CTC | Expected CTC | Notice Period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant Recruitment| Asterion Consulting Private Limited