Employer - Big 4 Consulting Firm
Location - Hyderabad & Bangalore
Profile & Position - Manager- Risk Advisory
Qualification - Chartered Accountant / Certified Internal Auditor / Masters in Business Administration
Experience - 6-10 years of post-qualification experience in Risk Advisory and allied area
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as retail, consumer products, financial services, insurance and health sciences,IT/Ites,Telecom,Financial Services etc.
- Establish audit objectives and scope of work;
- Establish the engagement budget; and take responsibility for the overall execution of the audit project through wrap-up and final report delivery.
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client's business.
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements. Foster teamwork and innovation.
- Utilize technology and tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
Please reply at email@example.com with below details:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Post Qual Exp
- Current Employer
- Current Location
- Notice Period
- Applying for- Hyd / BLR / Chennai