Company: Reliance Industries Ltd.
We are India's largest private sector enterprise, with businesses in the energy and materials value chain. Group's annual revenues are in excess of US$ 58 billion. Our flagship company is a Fortune Global 500 company and is the largest private sector company in India. The Group's activities span exploration and production of oil and gas, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals (polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics and chemicals), textiles, retail, infotel and special economic zones.
Position: Manager - Talent Acquisition (Multiple positions)
Qualification: MBA with specialization in Human Resource.
Experience: 4 - 7 years
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition & end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Should be well versed with the concepts of Headhunting & executive search.
- Draw & streamline recruitment strategies & processes related to recruitment in line with Industry Best Practices.
- Achievement of recruitment objectives & targets.
- Work closely with the businesses & management as Relationship Manager.
- Review all recruitment related policies & procedures.
- Responsible for Sourcing & short listing of relevant candidates.
- Negotiating & maintaining relationship with the candidate throughout the placement cycle.
- To ensure timely delivery of grade/salary fitments & offer letters to candidates.
- Regular follow-up with the candidates / internal customer for various recruitment issues.
- Close the offer & coordinate with other divisions / functions for completing the joining formalities of the candidate.
- Responsible for empanelment & activation of new placement agencies & maintaining relationship with them.
- To maintain candidate lists for open positions.
- Timely preparation of recruitment related MIS.
- Staying abreast of market practices & trends.
- Subject matter expert on recruitment for all areas of the businesses of the organization.
Requirement: The incumbent should have a good exposure in recruitment of Mid-Senior & Senior Levels. Preferably from an executive search background.
Interested candidates please send your updated CVs along with your current CTC details to Nidhi.Mudgal@ril.com at the earliest.