Position: REVENUE AND SHOPPER INSIGHTS
Company:one of the largest fmcg firm
- Define the Road Map for the Revenue Management Journey for India Business Unit - outlining the “Current Status” and the Execution Plan for achieving the “Desired Status”
- Manage the Volume – Consumer Demand and Product Availability lever to maximize NR
- Define optimal Value Equation to Consumer by Category/ Consumption Occasion/ Distribution Channel
- Define Discount strategy according to competitive environment and MC implications
- Define the Retail Margins & D&A structure by channel/ sub-channel
- Price / Pack Architecture according to consumer insights and MC implications
- Evaluate & recommend Pack differentiation based on competitive actions
- Evaluate & recommend Consumer price points differentiated based on desired promo activities
- Ensure Promotion and Pricing Effectiveness
- Ensure that Pricing & Promo activities are routinely compiled & communicated internally & externally
- Put a process in place to track Promo/ Trade Spends & Effectiveness
- Ensure transparent Trade Pricing based on channel dynamics
- Appropriately Manage the Mix to maximize NR
- Periodical Mix Trends tracking Pack and channels focused to get ahead of possible negative mix impacts to the Net Price Performance with the respective action plans to minimize the impact.
- Provide strategic direction to the Region and Markets sales and marketing teams based on the analysis of shopper research, retailer data, syndicated data and other data that maybe available
- Manage the budget for data purchasing, processing, and data mining tools development
- Analyze internal and external data to uncover insights which can be developed into actionable sales strategies and tactics
- Ongoing development of data tools, database structures, analysis techniques and reporting formats to provide best in class data solutions
- Training of sales, marketing, customer / trade marketing people on the use of available data tools and how to turn the insights uncovered into actionable sales strategies and tactics
- Understand the Customer, Category, Competitive and Business trends to enhance Salty Snack Growth across all customer channels and translate into actionable business plans.
- Drive Category knowledge both internally and externally through regular category performance reviews, customer presentations, analysis and building of relationships.
- Support Category Analysis requirements for Sales to enhance the strategic planning process, new product development, and category opportunities.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Sales, Finance and Operations to ensure future innovation is in line with category development opportunities.
- Graduate / MBA (Marketing / Sales / Business) from Regional eminent schools, having 8-9 years of sales experience in FMCG / Food Industry across different geographies.
Familiarity with shopper research – brief design, project management, results interpretation and analysis
- Experience in Accounting and Finance will be an advantage but not necessary. Must have the ability to learn on the job.
- Advanced excel skills
- Advanced MS Access or other main stream database program skills
- Preferable knowledge of Nielsen Advisor
- Strong Analytical ability
- Good communication skills & customer focus at all levels
- Trade Marketing / Key Account Management experience in FMCG environment an advantage
Pleases end your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Partner, Helix HR
Add: Plot # 15, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi