Company: One of the largest FMCG Company
Designation: Revenue and shopper insights manager
Define the Road Map for the Revenue Management Journey for India Business Unit
- Managing the Volume Consumer Demand and Product Availability lever to maximize NR
- Define optimal Value Equation to Consumer by Category/ Consumption Occasion/ Distribution Channel
- Define Discount strategy according to competitive environment and MC implications
- Define the Retail Margins & D&A structure by channel/ sub-channel
- Price / Pack Architecture -Evaluate & recommend Pack differentiation based on competitive actions/based on desired promo
- Ensure full accomplishment of National Pack / Price strategy across all Regions
- Ensure Promotion and Pricing Effectiveness
- Ensure D& A Productivity as per objectives by periodic D&A tracking by Region/ Channel & type of discount focused to ensure CDA compliance
- Ensure that Pricing & Promo activities are routinely compiled & communicated internally & externally
- Develop a Commercial Policy clearly defining the Do s and Donts as a transparent process across the country.
- Shopper insights-
- Provide strategic direction to the Region and Markets sales and marketing teams based on the analysis of shopper research, retailer data, syndicated data and other data that maybe available
- Manage the budget for data purchasing, processing, and data mining tools development
- Analyze internal and external data to uncover insights(Customer, Category, Competitive and Business trends) which can be developed into actionable sales strategies and tactics
- Training of sales, marketing, customer / trade marketing people on the use of available data tools and how to turn the insights uncovered into actionable sales strategies and tactics
- Drive Category knowledge both internally and externally through regular category performance reviews, customer presentations, analysis and building of relationships.
- Support Category Analysis requirements for Sales to enhance the strategic planning process, new product development, and category opportunities.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Sales, Finance and Operations to ensure future innovation is in line with category development opportunities.
- Support the Space/Category Analysts with plano grams as and when required.
- Enhance current Category review presentations and Sales Operational plans with Category/product sell stories and improved processes.
- Graduate / MBA (Marketing / Sales / Business) from Regional eminent schools, having 8-9 years of sales experience in FMCG / Food Industry across different geographies.
- Familiarity with shopper research brief design, project management, results interpretation and analysis
- Experience in Accounting and Finance will be an advantage but not necessary. Must have the ability to learn on the job.
- Advanced excel/MS Access or other main stream database program skills
- Preferable knowledge of Nielsen Advisor
- Good communication skills & customer focus at all levels
- Trade Marketing / Key Account Management experience in FMCG environment an advantage
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Partner, Helix HR
Plot # 15, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi