We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent, are looking for a Manager (Life Sciences) with one of our clients based out of Gurgaon (Delhi NCR). Our client is a leading professional services organization.
The incumbent would analyze industry and company information and transforms it into insightful and actionable deliverables to meet client requirements, using various analytical tools and techniques and adhering to quality assurance standards. .
Essential functions of the job:
- Works independently / jointly to produce insightful qualitative and quantitative research and analysis to support the accounts, Service lines in developing sector knowledge insights for firm professionals, high value / impact pursuits and thought leadership.
- Develops best practices around sector and account analysis, and shares them with peers and colleagues.
- Reviews colleagues’ deliverables and advises on research, synthesis and key findings
- Write insightful thought leadership reports/articles for firm’s leadership.
- Participates in the training and development of colleagues to develop their understanding of the LS domain.
- Possesses good executive presence. Builds and sustains enduring relationships with key stakeholders.
- Interfaces with the sector leadership on a formal and informal basis to share insights and emerging viewpoints, mostly using virtual tools as the primary communication channel.
- Conducts presentations, training, and workshops on key business issues/developments at the sector and account levels.
- Develops project plans and manages projects, including objectives, timelines, milestones, priorities, team member responsibilities and work products.
- Monitors progress and regularly updates stakeholders on potential overruns and changes; re-negotiates timelines, scopes changes and budgets if necessary.
- Develops project work products collaboratively with team members that focus on measurable business impact.
Candidates should have a CA degree/MBA/ CFA /M. Pharma at least 5+ years of experience in analytical research focused on the pharmaceutical/ Healthcare/Life science industry or in strategic planning with a key player in the assigned industry.
Candidates interested can get in touch with the undersigned for further discussion, please mail the resumes at email@example.com
Please note that no profile will be mailed to our client without having a prior discussion with the candidate.