Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting company founded in 1961, partners with clients to create value through innovative growth strategies. The foundation of this partnership approach is our Growth Partnership Services platform, whereby we provide industry research, marketing strategies, consulting and training to our clients to help grow their business.
The breadth of our coverage encompasses 35 verticals in different industry segments. Frost & Sullivanís key focus areas are:
Information & Communication Technology, Chemicals, Materials & Foods, Process Consulting, Healthcare, Industrial Automation & Electronics, Energy & Power Systems, Environment, Building Technologies & Infrastructure, Aerospace & Defense, Metals & Mining, and Automotive & Transportation.
- To undertake business-to-business research, analyze industry trends and data, and generate client-focused reports, briefings, presentations and other content.
- Strategizing growth plans for the practice and peer mentoring is implicit in this role.
- Tracking the developments in the market regularly (technology developments, new projects, new opportunities, policies)
- Interact with analysts at different level in an empathetic manner with single minded focus on timely and successful completion of projects
- Support the sales teams to identify and qualify potential clients for our services, and also participate in business communications such as proposal development, client need identification meetings.
- Expertise in generating high level reports from analysis and synthesis of collected data, to be used in decision making by senior management
- Professional experience of about 4 years, working in a logistics or shipping or supply chain services organization.
- A pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice is essential, with the ability to deliver accurate, high impact results in a fast paced, business consulting environment.
- Good organizational, time management and project management skills.
- Articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills
Interested applicants are requested to send their updated profile to email@example.com