Position: Primary Market research
Years of experience: 2.5 to 6+ years
Company: Reputed Financial Service and Asset management company.
Qualification: Masters Degree
This role is for people who wants to work across industry and across verticals.
You will be your own competitor. No third party work.
- Supporting senior management of Organisation’s onshore businesses with primary market research expertise (research & questionnaire design, sampling, data analysis & reporting, insights generation) .
- Conducting analysis based on research data independently, by applying various statistical concepts/ techniques like multiple regression, factor, cluster analysis, etc with the help of tools like SPSS
- 2-6 years of relevant work experience in a research & insights role.
- Very sound knowledge of key analysis/ statistical concepts & hands on experience with tools like SPSS
- Meaningful experience in handling various kinds of research projects, client servicing, data interpretation & insights generation.
- Flair for quantitative and qualitative data analyses and interpretation
- Bachelor’s and post-graduate qualification from top-tier institutions. MBA degree required.
- Good Communication skills.
If this role interests you kindly send across your resume to my mail id email@example.com or Speak your queries at 081052-88298.