About Frost & Sullivan:
Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting firm founded in 1961, is present across 46 locations globally, with more than 2000 industry analysts and consultants world-wide. With an integrated approach to consulting through technology research, market research, economic research, corporate best practices, training, customer research, competitive intelligence and corporate strategy- Frost & Sullivan is one of the world leaders in this space.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Growth Partnerships, visit http://www.frost.com
Position: Senior Research Analyst / Industry Analyst – Food & Beverages
Location: India (Metros)
- Research / Consultiung professional with a thorough understanding of strategic consulting methodologies and proven success of direct client interaction.
- Executing consulting projects for clients across Food Industry in South Asia and Middle East market.
- Developing the Foods consulting practice to generate business deliverables.
- Identifying clients in the food ingredients and F&B sectors, client liasoning, identifying their market intelligence needs
- Experience in marketing/ product development
- Key responsibility for managing specific consulting projects – analysis and delivery of information.
- Data collection through primary and secondary market research
- Analysis and presentation of data (using Microsoft excel, Microsoft powerpoint, Microsoft word and other basic tools)
- Report/deliverable preparation, with an ability to answer client queries specific to the research conducted
- Candidate must be a graduate in Food Technology or other related degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A thorough understanding of market intelligence and/or strategic marketing Excellent Domain Knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent project management and people management skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate in Science or Engineering and an MBA with 3 – 7 years of relevant experience is preferred
Please send your resume to email@example.com