Copal Partners (a part of the Moody’s group ) is the largest offshore financial analytics & research company and has approximately 1,400 professionals and over 100 clients, including several global bulge bracket investment banks, hedge funds, private equity funds, consulting firms and Fortune 500 corporations.
Copal Partners serves clients from its offices in the US, UK, Argentina, Dubai, India, and Mauritius. Clients include 6 of the top 10 global bulge bracket investment banks, and a number of billion + hedge and private equity funds
Copal’s management team includes individuals with experience in companies such as McKinsey & Co, GE Capital, UBS and Deutsche Bank
Minority shareholders include: Deutsche Bank, Citigroup, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
For further details, please visit our website: www.copalpartners.com
Job Title - Research Editor
Objective: This role is responsible for providing editorial support services for research projects. The Editor ensures that research is designed and written to highest quality standards and in adherence to client’s writing style guidelines.
- Work with the client to develop, document, promulgate, and maintain quality standards as related to research projects.
- Work with client and the editorial team to make recommendations for process enhancements.
- Assist with the development and refinement of writing style guidelines.
- Actively participate as a member of a team, providing support to team members and fostering a team environment.
Scope/Supervision and Interaction (as applicable):
The Editor is expected to be an active participant in research projects from an editorial perspective.
Competencies (if applicable)
- Experience in corporate or journalistic editing or writing, preferably working with financial, economic, or general business content.
- Ability to edit for logic, structure, grammar, and consistency within a specified framework.
- Familiarity with financial markets and research products; and financial and accounting terminology.
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to work under deadlines.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and able to collaborate in a team environment.
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate staff, prioritize tasks, build strong professional relationships, and ensure ongoing self development.
- Possesses well developed office software skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable with web based research and workflow applications.
- Ability to work in a self directed independent manner.
- Sensitivity and understanding of how personnel from multiple cultures communicate.
- Postgraduate degree required, with concentration in journalism, communications, marketing, business, or any related discipline is desirable.
- Minimum 2-3 years professional working experience; with 1-2 years experience in business writing and/or editorial services for a financial services or investment research firm.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- A general understanding of financial and accounting terminology required.
- Project and relationship management experience preferred.
We would like to include the following details in the job applications that we are receiving for all the requirements:
The location for the position is Gurgaon.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org