- By identifying and building on the proven best practices of the world’s best companies, Corporate Executive Board (CEB) helps senior executives and their teams drive corporate performance. CEB offers comprehensive data analysis, research and advisory services that align to executive leadership roles and key recurring decisions. CEB tools, insights, and analysis empower member companies to focus efforts, move quickly, and address emerging and enduring business challenges with confidence. CEB’s client and member network includes 85 percent of the Fortune 500, 50 percent of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and 70 percent of the FTSE 100. It spans more than 50 countries, 5,300 individual organizations, and 225,000 business professionals. Based in Arlington, Virginia, CEB employs more than 2,000 professionals in over ten global offices.
For more information, visit www.executiveboard.com
We are currently seeking
Position: Information Technology Practice – Consultant
- We are pleased to announce the opening of a Consultant position in the research and new product development team of our Information Technology Practice in our Delhi office (the Practice serves six constituencies, including the CIO, in over a thousand member institutions).
- The successful candidate will report to and collaborate with Program Managers based in London and Washington D.C. to lead a research and product development team working in the IT terrain on a variety of strategic and general management issues selected by our members. More specifically, he or she will be charged with:
- Identifying promising research terrain and new product development opportunities centered on research and peer-to-peer networking in the information technology space,
- Managing, developing and training a team in core research and analytical skills, and
- Overseeing and directing projects to successful and timely completion.
- Excellent writing/editorial abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to present self professionally to membership and internal clients
- Proven teaching capabilities
- Ability to motivate and develop staff
- Demonstrated commitment to and interest in the IT terrain
- Interest in the myriad of issues facing the senior-most IT executives of some of today’s most influential companies
- Knowledge of the strategic, governance, and leadership challenges facing senior IT leaders at large organizations.
- Dedication to mastering complex and new terrain
- Strong service ethic
- Lead research teams to conduct primary and secondary research to understand the challenges facing IT executives and deliver research-based and network-based products and services and member-based events that help our members more efficiently execute their jobs
- Dissect problems using qualitative and quantitative research and analysis skills, inductive and deductive reasoning, abstract thinking and root-cause analysis
- Distill insights into high-level, strategic recommendations for the entire memberships of executives
- Serve as thought partners to Chief Information Officers and their direct reports from Fortune 1000 companies.
- Facilitate the exchange of proven solutions across the member network through actionable practice profiles, decision support tools, and new services
- Drive participation in quantitative/qualitative benchmarking opportunities
- Drive participation in peer-to-peer forums, groups and events
- Manage major projects from start-to-finish and train and develop team of research analysts
- Create flawless written and graphical content and edit and train others to do the same
- 5-10 years of relevant IT, business research, information services, or management consulting experience
- Advanced degree in a relevant field (MS, MBA, PhD)
- Strong interest in the information technology industry that goes beyond technology evaluation and market assessment to include the strategic, management, and leadership challenges facing CIOs at large organizations.
- Experience conducting primary and secondary research
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- Passion for research, analysis and insight generation
- Demonstrated project and staff management capabilities and track record of developing and leading a high performing team
- Original/creative thinking and superior problem solving abilities
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com