About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging business and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents. For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Growth Partnerships, visit http://www.frost.com
Position: Senior Research Analyst – Chemicals, Materials and Foods|
Location: India (Any Metros)
Due to continuing company success, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and ambitious Consulting professional to take responsibility of developing, managing and delivering strategic consulting engagements within the South Asia & Middle East Chemicals, Materials and foods practice.
Frost & Sullivan's Chemicals, Materials & Food practice provides global industry analysis, custom consulting, growth consulting (strategy consulting), market research, market forecasts, and insights into emerging technologies and monitor the Plastics & Polymers, Packaging, Paints & Coatings, Inks & Media, Personal Protection Equipment, Specialty & Fine Chemicals, and Food markets.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
The successful candidate will be a research/consulting professional with a thorough understanding of strategic consulting methodologies and proven success of direct client interaction. A pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice is essential, with the ability to deliver accurate, high impact results in a fast paced, business consulting environment.
- Candidates with 3-7 yrs experience in BD/sales/Production function from relevant Industry or from a consulting industry will be preferred.
- Candidate must be a Chemical/Bio-tech/Polymers Engineer and preferably an MBA
- A thorough understanding of research/consulting methodologies (primary/secondary research, strategy development/implementation and consulting best practices/process).
- Ability to forge/maintain key client relationships, develop bespoke consulting proposal documents and effectively manage strategic business partnerships.
- Able to conduct detailed business needs analysis and appropriate/close the relevant consulting solution.
- Strong project management skills, with previous experience of mentoring, motivating and inspiring a team of Consulting/Research professionals.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Chemcials, Materials and Foods industry (including an appreciation of the industry structure, operational practice, business functionalities and competitive landscape).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with business fluency in English language.
Responses to be sent to Ms.Priya at firstname.lastname@example.org