Research Associates for Project on Entrepreneurship in Indian Bio-pharmaceuticals
Faculty members in strategy and economics at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore and Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario, Canada are looking to hire diligent and honest individuals as Research Associates to work on a 5-month research project involving an extensive field survey on entrepreneurship in Indian bio-pharmaceuticals sector. Research Associates will have the opportunity to collaborate with the investigators to produce scholarly articles.
Doctoral students in economics, public policy or management are encouraged to apply, although the position is open to candidates with an MA/MBA or BA in economics, business administration, social work, pharmacy or public policy from reputed Indian institutions. Candidates with experience in journalism, marketing or communications will also be considered. Having an exposure to the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- A 5-month full-time commitment to work on the project and flexibility to travel within India.
- Interviewing entrepreneurs on-site and over the phone, and transcribing interviews and digitizing the information from the survey
- Cleaning and analyzing data
- Writing weekly progress report to Principal Investigators
- Developing a research paper under the guidance from the Principal Investigators by the end of the project
- The ideal candidate should be smart, energetic, intelligent and passionate about scholarly research.
- S/he must maintain absolute integrity throughout the course of the project.
- S/he must be willing to travel to different states and be fluent in English and Hindi.
- The research associate will receive a monthly stipend which will include a base salary and bonus for meeting field survey milestones.
Please send in your resumes to email@example.com by January 23rd, 2012. The assignment is expected to start from January 30th 2012.
Assistant Professor | Corporate Strategy and Policy
IIM Bangalore | Room No: 1-02 – Faculty Block A