(Candidates with MBA (Fin / Marketing) with 3-6 years from premier colleges and with experience in financial services in reputed consulting / Research / Financial Institutions only should apply)
- Senior Consultant / Consultant - Labs (Digital Transformation Content for Financial Services)
Manager Capgemini Consulting India
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Capgemini: Capgemini offers a spectrum of services in consulting, technology and outsourcing. With nearly 38,000 people located across 7 cities (Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune and Gurgaon) in India, Capgemini has dedicated teams to service the local markets. Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors and help them advance in their respective industries.
Capgemini Consulting India (CC India): CC India, since 2009, has grown to a team of around 150 professionals based in Mumbai and Bangalore and is aligned across four broad service offerings: Labs (DT Content), Research, Delivery Sales Support Services (DS3) and Value Added Services (VAS) generating value for internal and external clients.
Labs (DT Content): The Labs and Consulting Team comprising various sector and practice-specific teams, develop rich insights about the prevailing market dynamics. These are in the form of best–in-class thought leaderships (Points of View or POVs, white papers etc.), global reports, benchmark surveys and also support consulting engagements intermittently to cater to the business needs of our clients in the domestic and international markets.
The Lab is a global network of consultants, with research centers in Mumbai and Europe. Consultants in our India team focus on three broad areas of work:
- Developing cutting edge thought leadership on DT across Sectors
- Business consulting for our clients based on opportunity
ABOUT THE POSITION
SCs/ Consultants from the Lab work across Capgemini’s key Digital Transformation focus areas such as Digital Strategy & Transformation, Digital Customer Experience, and Technology Transformation in FS and related sectors in order to:
- Conduct independent in-depth research on topical issues
- Help develop insights and strategies to take our digital transformation positioning and messages to market
- Guide Capgemini’s global consulting community as a subject matter expert (SME) on Digital Transformation
- Interact with the press community to represent Capgemini views on Digital Transformation
- Participate in international training events and business development initiatives.
- The person for current position will focus more on Financial Services, generating content-rich insights into the FS industry but will get opportunity to work on other practices / related sectors as well.
What We Offer
-Opportunity of working with a global team of analysts and consultants on cutting edge strategy Content work
-Opportunity to get white papers and views published in media and press
The goals for the position are organised around 3 key themes. Each theme has clear result areas:
- Delivery - POVs and other projects completed as per allocated pipeline / project deliverables; feedback; leadership skills in delivery
- Growth - New capability builds
- Behaviour – Practice initiatives; assisting peers; mentoring junior resources
- An engineering/management degree from a premier institution
- Candidates should be working in a strategic/analytical role either in a research and/consulting company or the industry with 3-6 years of Exp in a FS Research / Consulting or in a Bank / Insurance company
- Strong understanding of how technology can enable business transformation
- Conduct independent in-depth and Insightful Strategic research on topics of interest from the Financial Services industry especially Banking
- Guide company’s global consulting community through "thought leadership".
- Develop insights and strategies on topics of prime concern for company’s global Financial Services clientele
- Exposure of working in an International environment, especially Europe
- Exposure to working in a consulting company and/ business strategy group
- Experience of working with globally dispersed project teams, in a matrix organizational setup
FLEXIBILITY & LOCATION
- Full time role in an entrepreneurial culture
- Mumbai / Bangalore
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS, TO APPLY
- Email resume to email@example.com with No. of Years of Exp + Current Company Name + College Name in the subject Line
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Early applications are strongly encouraged. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
People with relevant experience send your CVs at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pls candidates with MBA (Fin / Marketing) with 3-6 years from premier colleges and with experience in financial services in reputed consulting / research / Financial Institutions only should apply and do put in subject line – Name of current firm / post MBA Experience (years) / MBA College;