Research Analyst – Research & Analytics Insight
BackGround AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
It is the premier management consulting firm with more than 90 offices worldwide. It advises top management of the world’s leading companies on issues of strategy, organization and operations. Our mission is twofold: to help our clients make positive lasting and substantial improvements in their performance and to build a great Firm that is able to attract, develop, excite and retain exceptional people.
To be able to deliver maximum value to its clients, It is constantly building on its internal capital, with dedicated industry and functional practices carrying out distinct knowledge initiatives.
It engages with clients around the world on different functional aspects like Commercial Strategy, Corporate Finance, and Organization etc. It provides research support that helps consultants on their day to day research and information needs by researching, analyzing and synthesizing a variety of issues on these topics.
As part of the Research & Analytics Insight initiative, It has set up a dedicated team to serve the research & analytics requirements of a Consumer Electronics client.
We are currently looking for suitable candidates for supporting this initiative.
- Provide targeted information, specialized analyses and synthesized findings across various product segments in Consumer Electronics
- Perform basic financial calculations
- Prepare and present written and visual materials based on analysis
- Act as a thought partner for the client’s product divisions and regional teams
- Strong academic background (Masters degree - MBA/ M.Tech./ M.E.)
- 1– 3.5 post PG years experience in a similar role in either a research firm, I-Bank, Consumer Electronics vendor or Telco service provider/vendor
- Has knowledge of the latest Technologies and Market trends in the Consumer Electronics sector
- Strategic mindset with focus on problem solving
- Strong multitasking abilities, service-oriented personality, intellectual curiosity with an investigative mind, an ability to perform well in a highly demanding environment
- Strong numerical, analytical and financial skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- A challenging, stimulating and international work environment within a premier consulting firm
- Opportunity to develop deep knowledge domain expertise on the Consumer Electronics industry
- Opportunity to build your career based on performance
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Commensurate with experience along with best benefits in the industry.
Please send your resume to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Signature Staff Private Limited
A-1, Sector-10, Noida 201301