Position- Research Analyst
DEPARTMENT- TMT (Infrastructure)
Experience- 1-3 yrs
Qualification- BE/B Tech & MBA
- Masters degree in management and a Bachelors degree in Engineering from a reputed institution with upto 1-3 years work experience.
- Experience in Strategy and Business Planning functions of Telecom Equipment vendors/Tower companies.
- Network Planning and Implementation function of Telecom Equipment vendors/ Tower Companies.
- Exposure to Mobile Network roll outs (Design, Planning, Budgeting, Implementation, Maintenance) is desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Superior problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Sound understanding of Mobile technology, market structure and vendor landscape.
- Willingness to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team; ability to work in a global team set up.
The role of a Research Analyst with TMT (Infrastructure) will include:-
- Assisting the consulting teams with research and insights on TMT engagements.
- Supporting knowledge development and proprietary knowledge projects to develop new knowledge in the area of Infrastructure.
- Providing specialized client services.
Interested candidates please share your resumes at email@example.com