We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent, are looking for :
INDUSTRY SECTOR - Retail Banking
DEPARTMENT - Financial Institutions Group
LOCATION - CLIENT’S Knowledge Centre, Gurgaon
CLIENT’S & Company, Inc. is a leading international management consulting firm with 100 office locations in 51 countries. It is one of the most respected and renowned organisations in the world and has been consistently ranked as the leading employer of choice at MBA schools across the world.
It advises top management of the world’s leading companies on issues of strategy, organization and operations. Our mission is twofold: to help our clients make positive lasting and substantial improvements in their performance and to build a great Firm that is able to attract, develop, excite and retain exceptional people.
CLIENT’S Knowledge Centre based at Gurgaon is the biggest hub of CLIENT’S’s global Knowledge Management capability. It provides support to CLIENT’S consulting teams across the globe. The Centre has grown into CLIENT’S’s largest research unit, comprising of more than 450 Knowledge Management professionals.
Financial Institutions Group (FIG) at the CLIENT’S knowledge Centre forms the largest share in terms of projects/engagements in the Firm globally. The FIG team at CLIENT’S is the largest in the practice research group. This team focuses on Research & knowledge development in Corporate & Investment banking, Retail banking, Asset management and Insurance domains.
Candidates who join CLIENT’S Knowledge Center progress on the Knowledge track and can become a Knowledge Expert/Manager.
- Help CLIENT’S consulting teams on client engagements with research requirements within the specific FIG domain
- Conduct secondary and primary research within the relevant FIG domain through proprietary and third-party data sources and manage day-to-day workflow
- Package research findings in the form of client ready end products which could be power point presentations and/or financial models
- Develop expertise in a specific area within FIG (Retail Banking) and leverage knowledge and expertise on consulting and knowledge projects
- Over time, participate in the Firm’s knowledge efforts by building and codifying Knowledge Information Products
- MBAs from reputed business schools having major in Finance, with 1-2 years of work experience in the retail banking sector in the field of Relationship management/ Branch operations / Product management.
- Good understanding of banking concepts and knowledge of financial products and/ or banking operations and sound knowledge of industry issues and competitive trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Professional attitude and service orientation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Superior problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment
Candidates for this role should be entrepreneurial and self-starters who enjoy the challenges and rewards of research work in a dynamic and changing environment.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
127, New Manglapuri
New Delhi 110 030 India