We have opening for Research Analyst with Start up Hedge Fund Company_Mumbai.
Qualification: Must -PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Finance or similar disciplines
Post Graduation- MBA from top tier B-schools,M.Tech from IIT
Experience:1 to 3 years in programming and research.Freshers may apply.
- Review of academic literature related to the relevant investment strategy
- Identification of relevant financial market data sources pertinent to their strategy
- Working with data and technology analysts to establish data links with various market data vendors as well as perform verification and clean up of relevant market data
- Development of investment strategy to invest in Asian capital markets, based on fundamental and quantitative research of financial market data
- Conduct back testing of the investment strategy to establish validity over historical market periods
- Working with the trading team for execution of the investment strategy
- Candidates need to be excellent in programming skills.
- PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Finance or similar disciplines
- 2 - 3 years of professional experience in quantitative fields. Exceptional candidates fresh from college will also be considered
- Experience in one or more of the following areas - quantitative equity trading, international high yield /credit, fixed income derivatives, options and time series analysis would be beneficial
- Knowledge of research packages such as Python, MATLAB, C++, Java etc.
- Ability to work independently in a team research environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Interested Candidates should send updated CV to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with subject "Research Analyst"