We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent, are looking for a Research Analyst in Purchasing and Supply Management with one of our clients based out of Gurgaon. Our client is a leading professional services organization (KPO).
The analyst will be expected to perform the following roles:
- Work on various purchasing engagements, provide expert client service (spend analysis, contract analysis, supplier identification, saving idea/lever identification, sourcing strategy development, negotiation strategy development and tracking mechanism development) for varied industries / categories
- Support development and maintenance of various practice knowledge initiatives (build Firmís knowledge on procurement related topics)
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand the relevant analysis required to prove a hypothesis and ability to gather information around it and make informed/logical assumptions where required
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in both written and spoken English; prior experience in a multi-national environment desirable.
- Strong IT skills (knowledge on MS Excel 2003 / 2007 is a must ; also knowledge on MS Access, PowerPoint is an added advantage)
- Knowledge / experience on e-procurement tools Ė spend analysis tools, RFQ tools etc is an added advantage
Education & Previous Experience Required:
- MBA (preferably Operations) plus BE/BTech from a reputed engineering college.
- Relevant industry / consulting experience of 2-6 years in the areas of purchasing, sourcing, supplier identification and management, vendor development, costing etc. will be a definite advantage.
Candidates interested can get in touch with the undersigned for further discussion, please mail the resumes at email@example.com
Please note that no profile will be mailed to our client without having a prior discussion with the candidate.