Selected candidates must be able to define quality control and quality assurance measures for projects. They must have process orientation and should be able to proactively improve processes on a continuous basis. By training people, the senior analysts are required to develop internal resources and processes to cope with growing business and client requirements.
Specifically, selected candidate must have:
- Prior experience in determining the patentability of the technology, analyzing the related claims, claims mapping, scope of claims, portfolio analysis, patent valuation etc.
- Also, analyzing the key developments in the foreign markets and getting involved in every stage of the product life cycle.
- Should have worked on various databases and search tools like Delphion, Micropatent, USPTO, EPO, STN, Pubmed, Patent Café etc.
- Should work in close co-ordination with Senior/Project managers to manage projects and to train and guide the team members.
- Should have excellent client interaction and project management skills.
- Applicants must have done their BE, ME, MS, PhD in Electronics and Telecommunication from top tier institutes.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org