We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent, are looking for Research Analysts with 6-12 months of experience within the “Insurance” sectors.
Our client is a leading international management consulting firm with 89 office locations in 50 countries. It is one of the most respected and renowned organisations in the world and has been consistently ranked as the leading employer of choice at MBA schools across the world.
Candidates should be from Tier 1 Institutes, MBA are preferred. The candidate should have good understanding of insurance and overall understanding of banking concepts.
The primary job responsibilities of Research Analyst (RA) would fall into three categories: (1) client service team support; (2) knowledge development; and (3) and people and unit contributions.
As a RA you will be expected to possess a good understanding of insurance products life and non-life, industry trends and regulations and have a distinctive area of expertise. You will work with consultants and fellow researchers on inquiries that require in-depth research, clean analytical approaches and client-ready synthesized facts and presentational material.
As knowledge professional you would work very closely with consultants on knowledge and client development efforts in the field of insurance. You will be expected to build the knowledge infrastructure for insurance in terms of databases and knowledge documents. You would increasingly act as a “thought partner” for consulting teams and contribute both in the capacity of a researcher and an expert.
You will coach new team members and peers in areas of insurance, contributing to the professional growth of junior research colleagues. You will also assist the success of the Knowledge Management (KM) team, by building strong communities across McKinsey offices and by developing strong links with KM professionals in other units
- MBAs with 6 – 12 months of work experience in the insurance sector and strong academic record. Additional qualifications in insurance preferred
- Strong understanding of insurance and overall understanding of banking concepts, in-depth knowledge of products economics, operations, distribution and sound knowledge of industry issues and competitive trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Professional attitude and service orientation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Demonstrated superior problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Candidates for this role should be entrepreneurial self-starters who enjoy the challenges and rewards of research work in a dynamic and changing environment.
Commensurate with work experience
Candidates interested can get in touch with the undersigned for further discussion, please mail the resumes at email@example.com
Please note that no profile will be mailed to our client without having a prior discussion with the candidate.
127, New Manglapuri, MG Road,
New Delhi 110 030 India