By identifying and building on the proven best practices of the world’s best companies, Corporate Executive Board (CEB) helps senior executives and their teams drive corporate performance. CEB offers comprehensive data analysis, research and advisory services that align to executive leadership roles and key recurring decisions. CEB tools, insights, and analysis empower member companies to focus efforts, move quickly, and address emerging and enduring business challenges with confidence. CEB’s client and member network includes 85 percent of the Fortune 500, 50 percent of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and 70 percent of the FTSE 100. It spans more than 50 countries, 5,300 individual organizations, and 225,000 business professionals. For more information, www.executiveboard.com and to learn more about our research, check out our award winning article, “When Growth Stalls”, in the Harvard Business Review.
Position: Research Analyst – HR Practice
The Human Resources Practice aims to hire Research Analyst and is currently accepting applications. The selected incumbents will be part of product teams addressing cutting-edge strategic issues facing today’s senior-most human resources member executives at leading, global corporations. The HR Practice provides excellent exposure to the full range of HR topics and provides the opportunity for analysts to develop further their understanding of HR concepts.
HR practice is the largest and one of the most successful practices in our company, and it has excellent prospects for continued growth. It has long been viewed as a global thought leader in the world of HR, and it has also been an innovation leader within CEB. HR practice remains one of the only places in the company where extensive survey work and proprietary data analysis is conducted so if you have an interest in developing data analysis skills, this would be the best place in the company to go.
Overall Job Purpose and Responsibilities
Projects will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Construct early-stage hypotheses based on initial literature and "expert" research at inception of projects
- Arrange and conduct interviews with senior executives, academics and industry experts in search of best practices
- Conduct quantitative analysis of benchmarking information
- Synthesize observed trends to identify best demonstrated practices
- Present research findings to senior HR executives by effective use of tactic-based narrative text and insightful graphics
- Build web-based resource centers, toolkits and benchmarking analyses
- Manage internally sponsored benchmarking initiatives as well as proactive projects on emerging issues.
- Analysts are expected to complete these projects to the highest level of content accuracy, presentation, and timeliness
- Uniformly outstanding record of achievement in a research/analytical position
- Understanding of, and/or interest in, HR issues is strongly desired
- Work experience/Academic studies in/solid knowledge of business
- Strong analytical skills and ability to distill data into important, relevant "so what's" for senior managers.
- Independence necessary to complete research and present relevant findings with minimal input from managers
- Demonstrated project management capabilities with proven faculty for meeting deadlines, managing multiple projects under pressure
- Familiarity with web-based publishing formats
- Passion for research, analysis and insight generation
- Original/creative thinking and superior problem solving abilities
- Desire and ability to assume leadership role in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- 0-2 years experience with MBA degree
Location - Gurgaon
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Manager | Recruiting | Talent Management Team