We Beroe Inc,(www.beroe-inc.com) is a very fast growing and unique Market Intelligence Company helping several Fortune 500 clients generates significant savings in the sourcing and procurement departments. Beroe provides market intelligence information which is customizable, actionable, real-time and integrated to an organization’s strategic goals. Beroe was founded in April 2006 and is now an 200+ people company .
Beroe is headquartered in the Research Triangle, North Carolina with a Research & Analysis Headquarters in Chennai, India . We also have a support research & analysis center in Rosario, Argentina and satellite offices in: Shenzhen -China, Hanoi-Vietnam, St Petersburg,- Russia, Bucharest – Romania, Istanbul -Turkey and Sao Paulo –Brazil.
The incumbent is expected to work along with the key Commodity domains like agro & crops (Corn, Palm, Sugar, Cotton, Cocoa & etc.), major metals (Copper, Silver, Gold & Nickel), energy products including crude oil & Natural Gas to provide statistical modeling expertise to various clients across the globe.
- Strong knowledge on Statistical Data Analysis, Forecasting and Statistical Modeling (Multiple Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Factor analysis and Time Series Analysis).
- Experience in design and development of complex statistical models and build hypothesis on the commodity data and test for validity.
- Maintain and improve efficiency of the commodity price forecasting model overtime.
- The person would also be required to work extensively for manipulating data to the required need.
- In-depth understanding of macroeconomic indicators like GDP, Interest rates, forex reserves, trade balance, income levels, etc with micro indicators i.e. covering all the key economic events and indicators.
- Will work on quantifying the impact of macroeconomic performance on a particular commodity.
- Should have knowledge on identifying the sources of relevant macroeconomic data for various commodities/industries.
- Should be well versed with software packages for statistics like SPSS/E Views/STATA.
- Lateral Thinker with an open mind
- Willingness to learn
- Influencing skills
- Excellent Communications (Written and Oral )
- Superior writing and analytic skills
- Ability to initiate and conduct research projects independently.
- Understand delivery goals, client needs/requirement for ongoing services.
- Ability to interact with various tiers in organization including Sr. Management and other departments
- MSc in Economics from reputed Universities (Macro economics emphasis)
- Experience: 0.6months to 1.5 years of experience.
Interested Candidates please mail in the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org