Job Title: Analyst
Vertical: Energy Utilities
Business Unit: Energy
As an Analyst you are expected to contribute fully to the objectives of the Data monitor Energy & Utilities research and analysis team. The team's work focuses on the European utilities sector and the research is organised around four pillars:
1) Regulation & Policy
2) Generation & Networks
3) Companies & Markets
4) Retail and Consumer
- The candidate will work with our team to address a range of strategic, regulatory, technology, financial and operational issues in the Energy Utilities industry sector.
- Research background experience in delivery of Industry reports and databases in the Energy Utilities (preferably) OR even broader Energy business research domain; examples of areas covered include regulations and policies, technology developments, assets, demand and supply dynamics in various countries, pricing trends, etc.
- Work with the Senior Lead Analyst to produce reports presentations independently.
- Candidate should have good secondary research skills, written skills and can work with datasets and be able to give commentary viewpoint on markets.
- Has proven experience of working on industry standard databases, be aware of secondary research process tools guidelines and have an exposure to estimation and mathematical modeling techniques.
Qualification and Experience
- Education: MBA / Degree in Economics/ Engineering from reputed institute
- Experience: Min. 1.5 to 2 years in business research, candidates with research experience background in the Energy Utilities (power) domain will be given a preference
- Skill set: Candidates should have worked on report writing assignments; in-depth industry and company analysis and have used industry standard databases. In addition working knowledge of MS Excel formulas modeling tools macros statistical analysis would be a plus.
Interested candidates kindly send in your updated resumes on email@example.com with the following details and the subject line as Analyst hiring.
1) Current CTC
2) Current Location
3) Total Experience
4) Notice period