Athena Infonomics, a brain child of Dr. S Narayan (former Finance Secretary, Government of India), is a boutique research consultancy, which aims to garner information lying dormant in the public domain and translate it into explicit and coherent reservoirs of intelligence.
At Athena we persevere to provide a broad range of services covering information and data mining along with strategy, process and operation consultancy. From Baseline Surveys, Market Assessment Studies, Financial Advisory, Utility Asset Planning, Feasibility and Pre-Feasibility Studies to Evaluation of Investment Projects, we deal with a wide range of both customized and regular knowledge products. With efficiency and accessibility as our guiding mantras, we aim to establish our footprint in the knowledge industry.
We are currently in the process of building a research team of young and motivated individuals to work on dedicated information research and analysis assignments. We welcome applications for the position of a full-time Research Associate from interested post- graduate and under-graduate students with a background in Economics, Law, Finance, Commerce, Statistics, Computer Science and Business Management.
Desired Candidate Profile
* A Minimum of one year of work experience in data analysis and econometric modelling (Preferable).
* Work experience in undertaking analysis of macro-economic phenomena and the real sector, constructing new models/strategies to capture trends.
* Ability to use statistical tools like Excel/R/Matlab/SAS efficiently
* Capacity to innovate
* Self Motivation and leadership
* Data Mining or Extraction of relevant data
* Development and application of mathematical and econometric models to achieve desired objective
* A keen understanding of Industry Dynamics
* Econometrics, Mathematical and Statistical Analytics (Experience in predictive models and time series analysis.)
* Content development and drafting of ‘intelligence’ reports
Please send your resume to email@example.com