We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent, are looking for Senior Research Analyst – CAPEX –(Capital Productivity) for one of our leading Client’s based off Gurgaon.
Role Description -
The Sr. Analyst would spend significant part (70-75%) of his/her time working onsite as part of consulting teams helping the clients in improving the return on their CapEx investments by maximizing the value of large capital projects and increasing the predictability of their outcome; providing owners/developers an unbiased assessment of the readiness of their project to proceed and building world class capital project organizations (at the corporate and project level) and by building the skills and capabilities of these organizations
The remaining time (~25%) will be spent on developing cutting edge knowledge related to the CapEX domain and in delivering specialized remote services to clients.
The Sr. Analyst will be expected to perform the following roles -
- Work on various CapEX engagements, provide expert client service (work closely with owners/developers and contractors to achieve higher lifecycle returns for their large capital projects, end-to-end project delivery and contractor management to a value maximization approach
- Support development and maintenance of various practice knowledge initiatives (build Firm’s knowledge on capital investments related topics)
This role will provide global exposure and opportunity to build deep functional capability for those who envision themselves growing into ‘experts’ within the CapEX domain. The role involves significant travel in India and abroad, and candidates must be comfortable with this.
Knowledge & Skills Required -
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated both a strong business sense and deep understanding of foundations of Capital project Investments. Candidates must also possess the following hallmarks of excellent problem solving skills, team skills, entrepreneurial ability, and strong communication skills:
- Deep domain specific experience / expertise into High Capital Expenditure project planning, resource planning, business development , customer interfacing – deep familiarity with all aspects of capex project execution
- Ability to understand operational, technical, commercial and legal aspects of large capital expenditure projects.
- Regulatory and statutory requirements, co-ordinating and interfacing with Government Enterprise, Global Corporate and other stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education & Previous Experience Required -
- BE/BTech from a tier-1 institutes. In addition to an Engineering degree, an MBA from a reputed B-School with specialization preferably in Operations will be an added advantage.
- Relevant industry / consulting experience of 5-7 years in the areas of resource and cost optimisation, productivity, process/ ERP implementation in the Capex management with large infrastructure Corporates, PMC firms, Government Enterprises projects such as Highways, International Airport, power plants, refinery, Metro, steel, mining and real estate firms, etc
Compensation - Commensurate with work experience.
Candidates interested can get in touch with the undersigned for further discussion, please mail the resumes at email@example.com
Please note that no profile will be mailed to our client without having a prior discussion with the candidate.
127, New Manglapuri
New Delhi 110 030 India
Mob: +91 9873604220
Phn: +91 11 4664.0000
Fax: +91 11 4101.7770