We, TASK STAFFING SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD (www.taskstaffing.com) are a leading Recruitment and Executive Search Consulting firm, with its Corporate Office at Ahmedabad. We partner with and provide services to Indian and Multinational Corporate Clientele across Industries and specialize in Middle and Senior Management placements across functions.
We have been retained for one of the leading Research Firm for the following position
Research Analyst, Automotive & Assembly Practice (India)
DEPARTMENT: Advanced Industries Sector - Automotive & Assembly
LOCATION: Mumbai, India
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
For the global Advanced Industries (AI) Sector R&I team, we are currently looking for a Research Analyst. The role would broadly cover all AI industries like Automotive & Assembly, Aerospace & Defense, Advanced Electronics, but mainly focus on Automotive & Assembly.
The Automotive & Assembly Practice helps clients in virtually all areas of the automotive industry ranging from passenger cars to two-wheelers to aircraft equipment, as well as non-automotive companies focused on assembling products e.g. agricultural and construction equipment or all kinds of machinery and industrial equipment.. We cover all aspects of the value chain and have strong ties with the relevant functional practices, such as Marketing & Sales, Corporate Finance, or Supply Chain Management. The Automotive & Assembly Research & Information Team is a global team with hubs in Düsseldorf, Mumbai, Shanghai, Seoul, Waltham (US) and Wroclaw (Poland).
As a member of an international research network you will support our consulting teams' efforts to develop innovative solutions for automotive manufacturers and suppliers, and for the mechanical engineering, industrial equipment and related industries. The spectrum of tasks assigned to you will range from quickly providing ad-hoc information to supporting projects on a longer-term basis. In the course of your work, you will monitor technology trends, gather data and facts, and supply our consultants with meaningful analyses, while focusing on a range of topics from technology or product strategies to competitor profiles.
As an integral member of our global Automotive & Assembly Research Network, you will obtain a global perspective on the industry and establish many international contacts. As you quickly grow your expert knowledge, you will make decisive contributions to our client work and our Automotive & Assembly sector's knowledge building.
Apart from your analytical tasks, you will contribute to the continuous expansion of our knowledge infrastructure. In addition, you will contribute to our internal knowledge projects and optimize our portfolio of sources.
- Help consultants scope and prioritize knowledge needs, including identifying the most appropriate service channels
- Conduct timely, cost-effective research in response to specific requests (collect, summarize, analyze, and synthesize relevant data and information)
- Prepare accurate, clear, formatted charts and memos to present findings
- Take initiative to share work load with team members
- With increasing industry experience, you are encouraged to develop into a true thought partner for our consultants and build up knowledge spikes in specific areas as well as industry perspectives
- In addition to client service and knowledge development work, the candidate is expected to proactively contribute to maintain and continuously improve our knowledge infrastructure
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in the Automotive & Assembly industries and be willing to quickly gain deep industry knowledge. We are looking for a highly inquisitive and creative individual who is excited about working in a cross-cultural environment.
Qualifications & skills
- Bachelors degree in engineering or economics from premier institutes(2007,2008 and 2009 Batch Only)
OR BE(Mechanical Engineering) and MBA from Premier institute(2008,2009 and 2010 Batch Pass Out)
- Solid understanding of economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology
- Good problem solving skill, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong multi tasking abilities
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- Good numeric agility
- Very strong work ethics
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Education & Previous Experience
- University degree with outstanding academic record, preferably in engineering (mechanical), business studies or economics from Premier Institute( 2007,2008 and 2009 Batch Pass out)
- or (MBA 2008/2009/2010 Batch)
- At least 2-3 yrs of experience in Automotive & Assembly industries
- Important : Overall 60 % above ( 10th, 12th and Graduation and Post Graduation )
Please send us your,
- Updated CV
- Notice Period
- CTC ( Fixed + Variable )
- Location Preferences
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org