Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading chemical manufacturing MNC with Global presence. The company's businesses are supported by a wide marketing and distribution network, and have established a reputation for strong customer support. It is expanding rapidly and currently needs a commercially aware FP&A Senior Manager who can handle the critical responsibility of budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis for the group.
Job Description - Key Resbonsibilities:
- To make sure key performance indicators are reported, tracked and information is shared effectively ;
- Support to Country Manager for presentation in ISC Leadership Team meetings;
- To coordinate with R2R for credit notes to be processed in time as per the SOX process flow chart for return material, rebate, compensation, etc;
- Provide inputs for cash flow forecast and Forward contract bookings as per Treasury Dept's direction to Treasury Manager in India;
- Work with commercial team to analyse actual performance and prepare forecasts of sales, contribution margin, fixed costs and EBITDA on continuous basis and check for accuracy
The Successful Candidate - You will possess a CA degree with 6-8 years in financial planning and analysis including experience within the Manufacturing/Pharmaceutical/engineering sector and preferably worked in the SAP ERP environment. You will be commercially minded with an understanding of complex organisations and have strong analytical skills. You will have a strong eye for detail and willingness to engage and communicate with senior business leaders as well.
What's on Offer - Fast-paced and collaborative work culture
To Apply - Click here to apply