Reliance Accelerated Leadership Program (RALP) is a unique leadership development program in India. Through this program, Reliance aims to bring in a very select group of high-performing professionals who over time will take on leadership roles across the organization
RALP is personally sponsored by Mr. Mukesh Ambani, Chairman, Reliance Industries Limited. To quote him; “It is the most significant project that Reliance has taken on in its organisational history.” He further says, “At Reliance we believe that growth is life, and we always strive to better its pace. RALP is at the centre of this growth agenda. By betting on it, we are betting on the future. RALP is a programme for achievers – proven, and sometimes, in the making.”
Key Features of the Program
- Chairman’s sponsorship and access to leadership
- Mentorship by senior leadership
- Rotation plan
- Strong Training focus
- Exclusive group
- Multiple windows for growth across reliance’s businesses
The 104 weeks RALP program has 4 main components:
- It begins with the detailed orientation program
- The participants undergoes rotations across different areas of the function
- These rotations are intermittently supported by functional / cross functional training with an accent on blended learning
- The Leadership Training is common across function / business verticals and will be spread across the two year period.
After running the program successfully last year, we are looking to hire the next batch in 2012 and are seeking fresh applications.
Given the criticality and significance of the program, we will follow a strict eligibility criteria including:
- Between 27 and 35 years, as on 1st January 2012
- At least 3-4 years of either
- Functional experience in IT or HR or Procurement & Contracting or Finance, OR
- Business experience (Sales and Marketing, Operations & Strategy) in Refining & Marketing or Petrochemicals or Exploration & Production or Telecom industry
- At least 2 years of managerial experience
- Post-graduation degree in Business Management OR Chartered Accountant OR an equivalent advanced degree is required
- Top academic performance
- Bachelors in Engineering required for Procurement and contracting function
If you match the above criteria and aspire to be part of the great growth story of India’s largest Private sector organization, we welcome you to apply to us.
Please send your updated CV (MS Word or PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your credentials.
The subject line while applying should clearly mention RALP 2012 followed by Functional expertise, Present organization name, MBA college – Year of Passsout and Age as on 01.01.2012. For example a candidate applying for a role in Finance who is working with organization XYZ, has graduated from IIM Calcutta in 2006 and would be 31 years of age as on 01.01.2012 should apply with the subject line as – RALP 2012/Finance/XYZ/IIM Calcutta-2006/31yrs.
Please apply only if you strictly meet the criteria and kindly adhere to the guidelines mentioned.
Talent Acquisition Group
Reliance Industries Limited