Position : Regional Training Manager
Location : North/East
Job Responsibilities :
1. Training Design: Support HO Team to identify training needs & design region specific content.. relevant to New Product Launches, Product Knowledge refresh, TVS Retail System ( Standards ) & Soft Skills.. to maximize conversion, SSI & CSI on the shop floor.
2. Training Delivery: Tailor centrally canned content to local needs; deliver them through Classroom / OJT Programs set to a periodic Training Calendar. Measure training effectiveness.
3. Training Organization: Build & Manage a network of Training Partners.
4. Training Budgets : Operate within an approved Training Budget.
5. Performance Feedback & Coaching: Work with Sales Leadership in Regional / Area Levels to evolve & execute initiatives to bridge individual competency gaps that reflect in the Performance Management process.
6. Employee Welfare : Design & execute Employee Welfare Programs: Eg: Family get togethers.
7. Dealer Personnel & Dealer Owner Engagement: Ensure every Dealer Employee is registered in the Dealer Management System. Develop and deliver New Dealer Orientation Programs, and Competency Building Programs for Dealer Owners. Roll-out Contests for registered Dealer Employees on a regular basis. Assist HO in Dealer Engagement activities. Eg: Newsletters, Contests
8. Market Information: Continuously benchmark with Competition and leaders in other industry to identify opportunities in continuous improvement of Customer Experience, and People / Dealer Engagement.
9. Corporate Social Responsibility : Lead & execute CSR Programs.
Work Experience: 8 to 12 Years in developing & delivering training solutions that drive Customer Delight, with world class organizations in Durables / Auto / Services sectors. Candidate must have walked through frontline sales, dealer management & line leadership roles in Sales / Marketing for a substantial part of his / her career.
Education : Graduate,Post Graduation in HRM / Mktg Management will be an advantage.
Interested candidates can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org