Industry Preference: FMCG/Pharma/Healthcare/FMCD/Consultant
Reports to: Associate Director Supply Chain Asia Pacific
- Manager-Regional Supply Chain Is responsible for the business analytics that drive Demand Planning & S&OP processes for the Co. Business.
- Supports regional Supply Chain projects from an analytics point of view.
(Please revert with updated resume for detailed Job Description)
- Provides data input to the business planning exercise (using historical data and assumptions).
- Provide business insights on regional KPIs: inventories, OTIF, Bias, etc.
- Consolidate and validate regional forecasts for the franchise
- Provide inputs to country supply chain/regional supply chain team (Regional Supply Planning/Manufacturing/Franchise Operations)
- Review system (APO) planning parameters and provide inputs to country supply chain.
- Provide statistical tools and methodology to support business analysis and projects across Asia.
- MBA from Premier recognized B – Schools; Batch:2006/2005/2004.
- Minimum of 6 years business experience with at least 3 year in Operations / Supply chain, demand planning and forecasting.
- Preferable Experience in SAP & SAP APO (or current equivalent integrated Global ERP/ supply chain planning system).
- Strong analytical capabilities.
In case of any further queries do revert back with a convenient time when you can be contacted or call back on the number below. Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
Please forward your updated resume to email@example.com