Company- An esteemed client of GroupHR (Swedish MNC in metal powder headquartered at Pune)
CTC- Not a constraint for the right candidate
Reporting- National Head, Sales
Location- It's a work from home opportunity. Position will be based at North India preferably Delhi NCR.
Responsible for implementation of sales and marketing policies & objectives in Northern India (Delhi – NCR, Haryana, Punjab, UP, UA & Rajasthan) through sustaining the existing market base, improving market reach and presence by finding new applications and providing strategic support to Head Office in Pune.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Estimating the existing market potential in the region, making a sales forecast, and drawing up a sales plan.
- Defining, developing, and suggesting marketing strategies (segmentation, differentiation, positioning, product mix, pricing, etc.) and pricing policy for regional market; executing marketing/pricing policy and plans
- Implementing strategies to achieve sales and profit objectives of the company; developing and delivering on annual and quarterly sales/profit plans
- Monitoring market, product mix movement & apprising management periodically
- Suggesting sales channel policy
- Implementing customer credit policy
- Identifying and developing new markets; generating new inquiries
- Complying with & implementing ISO, QS, EMS policies, objectives & procedures
- Collecting and evaluating market feedback and competitor information; developing and recommending tactical initiatives
- Providing sales support to customers
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers and the distribution network (distributors, business associates, etc.)
- Coordinating with logistics & administration
- Coordinating with statutory authorities
Education, Work experience, Skills, & Training:
- Bachelor in Metallurgy/Mechanical Engineering with MBA - Marketing with 5-7 years experience in handling technical sales, direct sales, and distribution management working with an engineering company, preferably in the area office of an MNC.
- Exposure to modern manufacturing practices is desirable
- Computer literate with experience in using MS Office.
- Experience in dealing with Government authorities and fair knowledge of applicable taxes is desirable
- Travel upto 10-12 days a month on an average
Interested may apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with "RSM-North-HIL" in the subject of the mail.